Azure Blob storage is a feature of Microsoft Azure. It allows users to store large amounts of unstructured data on Microsoft’s data storage platform. With Azure Blob Storage the files (photos, videos, training documents, etc.), which are known as blobs, are put in containers which function similar to directories
Steps to Create Container in Azure Blob Storage
- Sign in to Azure Portal
- Search and select for storage account
- Select your new storage account in Azure portal
- In the left menu for the storage account, scroll to the Data storage section, then select Containers.
- Select the +Container button
- Type a name for your new container
- Set the level of public access to the container. The default level is Private (no anonymous access).