Azure Table storage stores large amounts of structured data. The service is a NoSQL datastore which accepts authenticated calls from inside and outside the Azure cloud. Azure tables are ideal for storing structured, non-relational data.
Steps to Create Table in Azure Storage account
- Sign in to the Azure Portal
- Search and select for the azure Storage account
- Select your new storage account in Azure Portal
- In the left menu for the storage account, scroll to the Data storage section, then select Tables
- Now click +Table
- Type a name for your table in the Table name box, then click OK.